I arrived at Columbus on Tuesday, and every thing was a mess. At first I felt lost in this place, not knowing where I was and not knowing what to start with. I guess I was a bit emotional then because the new environment was overwhelming. But now, I feel better because I start to have a rough idea about which bus to take to get to many places. I’m also getting used to the time difference.
People here seem to be nice and willing to help. They answer every question I ask, even though I don't know them at all. One thing I find confusing is that almost every building on campus is red-tiled. The color red is the school symbol but it doesn't make any easy for me to recognize places from places. I heard the band practicing for the coming football game versus Texas the other day. It's quite exciting.
I flew in with four Taiwanese students. There are four of us staying in the Jones Tower. My room is on the 8th floor. It has quite some view.
.
I went to a mall today by COTA 2 with the OIE. It has things that I need. I guess I know pretty much where to get stuffs now.
No comments:
Post a Comment