My kid...

I started my practice this autumn. I thought I might as well write something to remember by. The first session he tried very hard to test my limit, saying "No" to me, not sitting still, moving around, etc. The second time we met, he knew who was in control very well, and was very well-behaved. His Mom told me that she found it hard to believe that the kido would cooperate and interact with me because of his diagnosis. He seemed to like me, leaning on me, rubbing his face against me, asking if he could hold my hand, etc. He's a dull. :))
The whole experience is very very stressful, paper work... one after another. Sometimes I was too nervous to eat my meal. Other times, I dreamed of being late because of I was still preparing for the session. But OH well...all's forgotten when he works hard and meets the goals.

No comments: